December Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Happy New Year, all the Eigen fans who always stand by us, thank you!
As a year-in-review recap of 2022, we implemented the zk-zkRollup MVP, Eigen Layered Proof System, and Launched our zkVM private testnet. We also build a cross-platform TSS library and its chrome extension for the MPC wallet.
We have 10+ strategic partners, including Legal DAO, zkPass, TokenDance, Amos and Fourier Labs, Asymmetric Tech, and UnityVC, incorporating with them on ZK-based Privacy-preserving computation and Programmable Payment infrastructure. For zkPass and Tokendance, we are co-developing the ZK KYC system.
In the coming year, we’ll build our global marketing team, launch our public testnet in Q1, and mainnet in Q3. We keep pushing our efforts on zkVM to Ethereum Foundation and Polygon, and seek cooperation opportunities with them.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- Eigen hybrid proof system optimization.
- Perform benchmark of Merkle hash on BN128, Eigen Starky has a 25% overhead than the CPP prover implemented by Polygon Hermez.
- Implement the PIL arithmetization on 64bits Field (Goldilocks)
- Implement the PIL to Circom generator.
- Design and develop the recursive FRI.
2. Eigen zkRollup Testnet:
- Launch our testnet on AWS, which supports connecting by Metamask, and deploying simple Solidty smart contracts, like ERC20.
- Integrate zkNode with Blockscout
- ZK Privacy-preserving computation
- Implement general KYC scheme on ZKP with zkPass
Media Highlights 🚀
- New partnerships with zkPass and TokenDance.
- New publishing. We are writing a series of posts on the Zero Knowledge Proof, from 101 to the latest protocols, like Plonk, Halo2, and Nova.
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from Defi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
About Eigen Network
Build a private transaction layer for EVM-compatible blockchain, using ZK-ZKRollup.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone.