August Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- We open-sourced plonkjs, the Nodejs/Web version of eigen-zkit. We also fixed two hard issues in bellman when using feature wasm.
- Some updates and fixes to the yellow paper.
- Eigen zkzk-rollup(we renamed ZKZRU to zkzk-rollup):
- We launched our L2 explorer at https://explorer.eigen.cash/;
- Fixed some bugs for withdrawal from L2 to L1;
- The zero-knowledge transaction circuits review, development and test on plonkjs;
- Decentralized prover design and review;
Media Highlights 🚀
- We participated in Web3hackathon(https://www.web3hackathon.io/) and Polygon BUIDL IT 2022 Summit, our demo is presented at https://devpost.com/software/eigen-network-idce2g.
- New publishing. We are writing a series of posts on the Zero Knowledge Proof, from 101 to the latest protocols, like Plonk, Halo2 and Nova.
A technique review and opt on Tornado Cash
In this post, we analyze the design of Tornado Cash and propose some optimization on utility issues. Eigen Network uses…
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from Defi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
About Eigen Network
Build a private transaction layer for EVM compatible blockchain, using ZK-ZKRollup.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone.